Friday, June 26, 2009

My First Simple Woman's Daybook

Now don't expect one every week...
:P

For Today: June 27th, 2009.

Outside my window: Darkness...

I am thinking: My eyes are sleepy.

I am thankful for: Yogurt.

I am wearing: Jeans and a Cadillac Sky t-shirt. Cadillac Sky is awesome. My favorite newgrass band.

I am reading: Northanger Abby

I am hoping: I'll find some AWESOME bargains tomorrow when my mother and I go yardsaleing. I've never been to a yard sale. Always wanted to go... Looking for hope chest stuff!

I am creating: Too much. I'll post about my knitting tomorrow. (Hopefully...)

I am hearing: Crickets... faintly.

Around the house: Asleep.

One of my favorite things: Yogurt.

What I accomplished since last week: Not playing the one video game that we (my brother and I) really really like. It's a farming game... albeit a rather weird one. Japanese people are odd. No offense, but the games they come out with... are odd. But none the less, I've really enjoyed having it. REALLY. I play it too much. I haven't been sticking to my 1 hour a day rule. So, I went on a WII fast. :P

A few plans for the rest of the week: Yogurt.


... yes, I am very tired.


Here is a picture I am sharing with you:


Yes, this is proof that I'm tired.
... Goodnight.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Macy!
    Thank you for your comment! I hope you visit often!
    Have a blessed day!
    ~McKenzie Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macy!
    'Twas fun to go yard saleing about the town. =P Anyway, this was a fun post to read! =D Now you must post about your... well... you know what... ;-) And the plates too! And your garden. I command you to. Now. =P
    Hahaha, awesome picture! Yeah, you look pretty tired. lol!
    ttyl!

    ~Cousin Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks McKenzie!
    Tehee... alrighty Madame Madison! I'll see if I can find my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been yard-saling? We used to go too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steph-
    Haha, yeah, I know of many hard core yard-salers. My mum used to go some when I was little I think, but I don't remember any of it. It's a fun sport. :P

    ReplyDelete