Sunday, July 12, 2009

Off to camp!

Yes, I'm off to camp today, with my good cousin Madison! I'm so excited!! We leave after church, and the car ride to camp shall be very interesting. :P I have a very fun car game called Rubberneckers. It is interesting. Camp is going to be fun as well. :~) I love the hymns and the swimming and the hiking and food and the camp store... it's all so wonderful! This is my second year, but Madison's first. Please pray that we'll have a safe drive up there, and that all the campers have a good time, and stay safe! I've been shopping and packing like a mad woman to get ready. I'm bringing my camera, so be sure to check my blog once I'm back. There will be pictures. Lots of pictures. TONS OF PICTURES!!*Slightly evil chuckle* Mwahahaaa. Tehee. *Giggle* :~)

On another note, here are some terrible pictures of my new Square Foot Garden! (Yes, I took them at night... and I hate using flash... and they are all really dark.)

Hey, I know! It can be a game! Try and guess what is in each picture.

1.


2.(This one might be hard)


3.


4.



Now some pictures that you CAN see. :) (I grudgingly used the flash on these...)
(By the way, it wasn't THAT dark outside when I took these. I was still walking around barefoot. [something that I'm terrified of doing in the dark] My camera just makes everything look like it is 1 A.M.)



My WONDERFUL WATERMELON! I am so excited at how it's growing! Last year we planted a watermelon plant, and it grew a watermelon the size of a (rather small) fist. And then it stopped growing. This watermelon is already bigger, and growing, and grrrowing, and GROWING! Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Hey cousin buddy! I shall see you in a little bit less than an hour. =P =D Hooray!! CAMPNESS!!!!!
    Hmm... #1 is a tomato, #2 is a watermelon, and I'm guessing that #3 is... I guess just the whole garden. =P #4 I think is a bean. lol
    Well, see ya in about an hour! =D

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Macy!
    I just love gardening. Hope your watermelon grows really big:)

    Have fun at camp! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
    ~M.E.~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Macy!!! I did not know you had a blog! I miss seeing you and your cousin Madison at chorus!! Are you coming back?
    I am going to follow your blog. Mine is private, so if you want to see it, I will have to invite you through email.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madison-Haha YAY! Camp was so much fun. :) Aaaand, you got all your guesses right except number 4 which was a pepper. YAY!

    McKenzie-We share a common bond then! I adore gardening, and I'm working on my fall garden right now. :)

    Sarah-Hey!! Yes Madison and I are doing chorus again this year! I'm so excited for it to start back up! I'd LOVE to follow your blog, so send me an invite!

    ReplyDelete