Monday, July 20, 2009

Camp!

Hey all, Madison and I are back from camp! It was just as wonderful as I expected it to be, and we had lots of fun meeting new friends. Here are some pictures of camp! (My camera died half way through, and I had forgotten my charger...) :'(


Pretty mountains...


Rose and Jessica in friendship bracelet making.


Picture of me with a funny story... we were outside playing tether ball, and we were COMPLETELY covered in sweat, and I was all like "Nooo... don't take my picture!!" but Madison did anyways, and I ended up loving this picture! Yay!


Games in the Crows Nest


Beautiful camp flower... it was soooo tiny too! I had to use macro setting, and get really close. (It was for photography!)


Funny angle/great picture that Madison took of me in photography.


Ok, I'm posting 5 pictures starting with this one, showing JUST the path from the Planetarium down to the guys cabins that we had to walk up and down at LEAST twice a day.


1st flight of stairs...
Turn right, and you see -->

And from here you keeeep waaaalking....


Around this bend......


Over the concrete......


And down the second flight of steps!

Yay! Now try running up and down all that twice, and then walking twice that length at least 8 other times throughout the day. AND playing ultamite frisbee/vollyball/floor hockey/dodgeball AND having an active class like canoeing or obstical corse.

That IS camp. Walking. Sore musles. Being tired. PULLING musles. That's what camp is all about. And it was fun!

But I'm really, really glad to be back.

No, really.

Beds and long showers were sorely missed!

And I'm getting tired just thinking about bed.
Goooood night all.

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, good pictures. :) Yea! lol, yeah, camp is aaaalll about sore muscles. Oh, and don't forget the awesomeness friends too. ;-) lol

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed following you on the path, so to speak. :D I smiled when seeing your pictures and use of words--turn here, go up these steps, and so on. :)

    Have a great night's sleep!
    Blessings,
    Rachel M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coll pics! It looks like y'all had a great time!!


    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, yes cousin. Thanks Rachel and Sarah!

    ReplyDelete