Saturday, May 23, 2009

At the BEACH!

Hey all, I'm gone for the week down to our family's favorite vacation spot. It's my brother's senior trip (he just graduated last week), and we're going down to Indian Pass, FL with some of his good friends. My mom and I are the only girls, so we'll be doing a lot of cooking, crafts, and probably some shopping while we're there. It's not a commercial beach, so there aren't as many malls or restaurants, but that's what we love! Going on-shore fishing and crabbing, hunting for ghost crabs with flashlights at night, doing board games, watching movies together, and making huge, scrumptious summer meals are all the wonderful things we love doing down there. We're going to have a great time!

P.S. Pray that we have good weather! (It's supposed to rain several days that we are down there!!) I want it to be as fun and memorable as possible, since it is one of the last vacation's that we will have with my big brother!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Cousin Lydia! =)
    Awesome!! =D lol, poor y'all... too many guys. lol
    Oh, and it's SAND crabs. *feels a shell hit my leg* =P lol!!
    ttyl! Have an awesome trip!

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macy, sorry for the double comment...
    I don't think I told you yet, but I already invited you to my private blog. =P Do you think I wouldn't? Hmm?? Am I THAT bad of a cousin? =P
    If you need me to, I can send ya another invite.
    After you get home from the beach, we need to get together sometime! We haven't seen each other in over a week! :-o And by the time y'all get back, it will have been two weeks! So, yeah... =P
    I'll see y'all soon!

    ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Macy! I dropped in from Mia's to say, "Hello," for I see you are from Georgia.

    I am also a Georgia "girl," although I live in Alabama now.

    Many blessings to you! May God fill your life with His precious love, joy, and peace.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, why thank you my dear cousin Lucinda! And thank you very much Mrs. Andrea! It's always good to hear from fellow Georgians! Blessings to you and yours as well.

    ReplyDelete